|The Live Chat Menu contains four areas:
FiltersFilters help you sort out the various conversations in Live Chat. You may filter by:
- Status - Open, In Progress, Disqualify
ContactsContacts displays all conversations with name, email, location, IP, and site page (where they initiated live chat). Buttons are provided to go to the Live Chat or to dismiss the Live Chat.
ReportsThe Reports section displays the last 30 days statistics including: number of Live Chats, from where, and number of Live Chats broken down by day.
SettingsThe Settings section is divided into General, Messages, Tags, and Embed.
GeneralGeneral is where you can enable/disable the Live Chat widget as well as define the Live Chat's available hours.
MessagesThe Messages section let's you customize messages for:
- Welcome Chat Message - Displays when a site visitor has initiated a Live Chat
- Popup Teaser Message - Pops up after a set amount of time to attract site visitors
- Offline Chat Message - Displays when a site visitor initiates a chat during off-hours
- Away Thank You Message - Displays when a site visitor initiates a chat when no agents are available