uShare.to is designed to be simple and ready to use; any modern and current web browser will do. Generally speaking, uShare.to will be compatible with the current version and one version past of a given browser. For instance, if Internet Explorer 12 is the current version of IE, then IE11 will also be supported. If Chrome 34 is the current version, then Chrome 33 will be compatible, and so on.
For Internet connectivity speed, we recommend a minimum of 5Mbps download and upload.
|Version||DESKTOP||v67 & above|| |
v58 & above
|v54 & above||v11||v40 & above||v10 & above||MOBILE||v67 & above||v67 & above||v59 & above||v59 & above||APP||iOS 10 & above||Android 5.0 & above|
|Conferencing||✅||✅||✅||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||✅||✅|
|CX Agent Console||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅*|
**Tested on Samsung Galaxy, Huawei P10, and HTC devices
***Tablet Browsers have not been tested
- For the best audio & video conferencing experience, we highly recommend closing all unnecessary web browser windows and tabs. Any tab or window open could take bandwidth away from your audio and video streams.
- You can adjust the volume of each stream - when hovering over the stream, a volume slider will appear.
- The quality of your audio and video stream can be limited by the quality of your computer hardware - consider using a third-party webcam or microphone if you really want to show off
- When using your computer's built-in mic, check to see if the input can be adjusted. This is usually in your computer's system settings.
- When screen sharing, be mindful of your display resolution. For example, if you're using a 2560 x 1440 display or higher, your shared desktop or window might appear very tiny to others who have lower resolution displays.
- For video conferencing, style your hair! People can see you!
After posting a message in a Share, it can be deleted or edit by the same user for up 3 minutes.
Hover over your posted message to reveal the edit and delete options:
Click Edit (the pencil icon) to edit your message:
Click Delete (the trash icon) to delete your message; you will receive a confirmation window to confirm deletion:
If you've signed up for uShare.to using your Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn account, that is how you will sign into uShare.to. You may change your username from the Settings menu.